ME AND MY SELF

ME
AND MY SELF
 
Veena yantra,
             she is not just a wooden instrument that creates beautiful Melodee that hits your ears and makes you feel pleasant. it brings out a feeling to me where I experience myself as a Yantra, when I have her in my hands, I see myself bringing out my emotions in the form of music. probably she shares half of me, and I imbibe within her just like the aroma of a Jasmin, and the sweetness of jaggery which is undetachable.
        when I am playing on my Yantra that's when I speak to my inner self and enjoy that persistence of self, I believe her strings are related to my NeuroSystems and the Rethem is my heartbeat. it's not just an instrument in fact it's me myself.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carnatic Music: A Journey Through Melody and Emotion

Bhaja Govindam – Verse 31